3 Steps simple to apply for R350 SASSA Unemployment relief Fund
1. Who must Apply for the R350 Unemployment Grant?
ANSWER: South African Citizen – Permanent Resident or Refugee registered on the Home Affairs system.
2. What are the requirements to apply for the R350 Unemployment Grant?
ANSWER: All applicants must be:
– Above the age of 18.
– Not receiving any income.
– Not receiving any social grant.
– Not receiving a stipend from NSFAS.
3. What compulsory information must i submit for processing of their applications?
– Identity Number/Department of Home permit;
– Name and Surname as captured in the ID (and initials);
– Gender and Disability;
– Banking details – Bank Name and Account Number;
– Contact details – Cell phone number;
– Proof of Residential Address;
1. How do i apply using WhatsApp
ANSWER: The number to apply through is 0820468553 and they have to select SASSA.
2. How do i apply using email?
ANSWER: Send your Application to this email Address: SRD@Sassa.gov.za
3. How do i apply using USSD
ANSWER: You dial *134*7737# and follow instructions.
People are not applying. Some are not applying because they are not getting information and some are not applying because when they get information they think it is a scam.