Dis-Chem: Internship programme 2021
Dis-Chem Pharmacies’ Head Office in Midrand has an exciting 12 months Internship opportunity available for a graduate passionate about IT/SAP.
The graduate will be required to assist in designing, managing workflow automation projects and the testing and quality control of the Robotic Process Automation.
• Minimum 3 year Diploma or Degree in an IT related field Advantageous:
• Development certification
• Knowledge of UiPath, VB or C# Responsibilities:
• Work with stakeholders to execute RPA initiatives by analysing and designing process workflows; building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the system.
• Review robotic process automation requests from stakeholders.
• Document the manual business process before it is automated.
• Analyse and convert the manual process into an automation project.
• Test the implementation of the automation project and obtain feedback from stakeholders.
• Perform functional and non-functional testing of the robot processes to ensure they meet the technical and functional requirements.
• Support the business teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
• Assist in configuring enhancements /change requests to already automated processes.
• Respond to any ad-hoc RPA queries.
• Escalate unresolved issues as soon as they ascend.
• Must be a South African citizen
• Must have a Clear criminal and credit
• Computer Skills – Microsoft packages
• English – Read, write and speak well
• Strong communications skills are also required when dealing with internal and external parties, including vendors and business partners
• Methodical issue investigation
• Problem Solving
• Time management
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply directly online