Bell Equipment invites applications from suitably qualified interested parties to apply for the currently open Apprenticeship positions within the organization.
- N2 with four subjects with the relevant trade theory subjects (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory)
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV) L4 in Fitting & Turning ERD (Engineering Related Design)
- Applicants must pass ABET L4 Assessment (Numeracy & Literacy)
- Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical state and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other job relevant tests
- Learners license.
- Applicants to reside within a 50km radius from the Bell Richards Bay factory
- Working experience in engineering industry
- Have competently completed a basic hand skill and measuring equipment course
Available Apprenticeship programmes
- Apprentice Turner
- Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic
- Apprentice Auto Electrician