Fidelity Services Group: Assembler Learnership Applications for 2021
In this role you will ensure that all builds are done on time and correctly. Assembling and testing of CashMaster products.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate with Maths and Science
- Strong oral communication skills
- Basic electronics qualification.
- Assembling of devices and the ability to trace issues and fault finding
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Receiving and keeping stock for your assembly’s.
- Doing stock count every week on your stock.
- Doing all QC documents regarding the sub assembly that you are building.
- Making sure all builds are done in the time bracket that’s been given to you every day. (Assembling and testing)
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’ s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Fidelity Services Group Assembler Learnership Programme