An opportunity has arisen for a candidate to work with the Company on an intern basis. This will ideally suit a candidate who has just completed a relevant tertiary qualification and is seeking work experience, or is studying towards the relevant tertiary qualification.
The successful candidate will assist in coordinating the planning, creating of automated test scripts and maintenance of the Group’s existing and new automated test scripts. Assist when required with adhoc projects from time to time.
• Studying towards or just completed ISTQB Foundation and/or Test Analyst Level or similar
• Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work within team following development methodology e.g. Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
• Experience with Jira would be advantageous
• Proven track record of ability to handle time critical project
How to apply