Harmony Gold: Internship Programme Applications (50 Posts)
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited has Internship opportunities in 2021 for graduates or diplomats and/or applicants who require internship or experiential exposure to complete their qualifications. This opportunity is open to applicants who reside in our local communities where Harmony Gold is operating, as well as children of Harmony employees.
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens ONLY below the age of 35 years and who are residents. of our local communities in Free State, North Westand and Gauteng
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4-year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme
- Students applying for Internships must have completed a diploma/degree in the field applying for and not benefited from a similar program previously
Should an applicant be successful candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening.
The disciplines and Operations that internships will be offered are as follows:
|Grad / Interns (Joel)[x2] Mining Engineering,[x1] Geology,[x2] HR[x1] Occupational Hygiene|
|Grad / Interns Tshepang Operations (Inc Phakisa)[x2] Mining Engineering,[x1] Geology,[x1] Occupational Hygiene / Environmental,[x1] Survey[x2] Finance[x2] HR,[x2] Office Management & Tech,[x2] Pharmacist|
|Grad / Interns (Target)[x1] Mining Engineering,[x1] HR,[x1] Finance|
|Grad / Interns (Doornkop)[x2] Mining Engineering,[x2] Survey,[x2] Environmental Science,[x2] HR,[x2] Metallurgy,[x2] Finance|
|P1 / P2 (Kusasalethu)[x3] Mining Engineering;|
|Grad / Interns (Moab Khotsong)[x1] Geology,[x2] Health & Safety[x1] Planning & Survey,[x1] Social Worker[x1] Pharmacist,[x2] Occupational Health Nurse,[x2] Communication & Marketing|
|Grad / Interns (Kalgold)[x1] Human Resources Management|
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity Document (SA Citizen).
- Certified copy of qualifications relating to field applying for
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
How to Apply
To apply, please forward all required documents to the email address listed below, indicating clearly on your application which operation/Region you are applying to. Applicants will be placed in accordance with the Operations’ needs.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered
If you have not received any correspondence within 21 days after closing date, regard your application as having been unsuccessful