The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her experience and competence.
The SARB is offering internship opportunities to students with capability in at least one of the following areas:
- Policy analysis
- Public finance
- Financial management
- Information technology
- Portfolio or investment management
- Quantitative analysis
- Risk management
- Economics and international relations
You meet the requirements if you:
- have completed a postgraduate degree;
- have attained an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- are a curious and keen learner.
How to apply
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 30 April 2021 Late applications will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.