The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Department`s core business. Applicants must not have been previously employed in any Internship Programme or be studying towards a qualification.
- Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at National Diploma and Degree level in any of the below mentioned fields.
- Must be between the ages of 18-35yrs of age and a South African citizen.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to interviews to determine their suitability.
- The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements.
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with the following attachments:
- a certified copy of your matric certificate,
- highest qualification,
- ID document
- and CV.
- The Z83 form can be obtainable from any Public Service Department.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Civil Engineering Ref NO:0001,
- Building Engineering Ref No:0002,
- Construction Science Ref No:0003,
- Construction Management Ref No:0004,
- Town Planning Ref No:0005,
- Architecture Ref No:0006
- Information Communication Technology Ref No:007
How to apply
NB All other disciplines must be submitted in the offices nearer where you live.
The Information Communication Technology applications must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Diamond Building 4 Floor Room 404 JHB CBD.
Submitt your application to offices nearest to where you live:
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements,11 Diagonal Street Diamond Building JHB CBD 4th Floor Room 404
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements JHB Region 129 Fox Street 5th Floor Room 504
Enquiries: Ms.N.Nyembe: 011-6305065
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Tshwane Region No 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia Pretoria 0001
Enquiries: Ms.Z.File: 012-3033300/02
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Ekurhuleni Region No 68 Voortrekker Road,4th Floor Nevada Building Alberton 1426
Enquiries: Ms.H.Nkomo: 011-861300 / 3050, Ms.V.Ratlhogo: 011-86113076
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Krugersdorp/Mogale City Region No 56 Burger Street Krugersdorp
Enquiries: Ms. Bongisa Mitchell: 011-6628310
Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Sedibeng Region 28 Market Vereeniging 1930
Enquiries: Ms.E.Tseladikae: 016-4401274
ENQUIRIES & APPLICATIONS: Please be notified that applicants are requested to submit/hand deliver their applications according to the geographical areas in which they live in Gauteng Province, applications from other Provinces outside of Gauteng will be disqualified, for details on where the applications should be submitted please refer to the table below failure to submit accordingly will result in an automatic disqualification.