The South African Army (Combat, Engineering, Technical & Support) is offering young South African citizens an opportunity to serve in uniform over a two-year period. The SA Army Military Skills Development System 2022 is a two-year voluntary service system with the aim of equipping and development young South African with the necessary skills in order to complete in the open market.
Traineeship Application Closing Date: 30 July 2021.
– Be a South African citizen (No dual citizenship)
– 18 – 22 years and has successfully completed Grade 12
– Graduates up to the age of 26 (360 credits)
– Successfully completed Grade 12 with average of 50% or level 4 (Mathematics and Science will be advantageous)
– Admission Point Score (APS) of 17 excl Life Orientation (LO)
– Leadership potential
– Not tarea bound
– Have no criminal record or pending cases
– Comply with medical fitness requirements for the appointment (Minimum height Females 148cm, Males 155cm and Minimum weight Females 48kg, Males 52kg (Within average height/weight ratio)
– Those that are applying for Music must be up to the age of 26. They must have successfully completed at least Grade 6 Music Qualification from a tertiary institution. Furthermore, they must be able to play an approved music instrument, be able to read music fluently and be prepared to do the auditions.
– Attach CV, Certified Copies: ID, Matric Certificate, Tertiary Qualifications, N6 with transcript N4 and N5
Should you be interested in the Military Skills Development System in the SA Army, please complete the coupon with the requested documentation enclosed and post it to:
SA Army HQ, Chief Directorate Army Corporate Services,
Directorate Army Human Resources,
Private Bag X 981,