SITA: Internship Programme Applications for 2022
SITA has 39 opportunities for Internshipsacross the countryin the Information Technology, Law, Finance, Safety Management, Audit and Supply Chain Management. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-yearNational Diploma in ICTor applicable required field;
- No working experience required;
- Applicants should nothave participated in any InternshipProgramme;
- People livingwith disabilities are encouraged to apply.
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and this position will be filled based on Employment Equity Plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to members of designated groups residing within the areas specified above. ,
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Applications received without all the certified copies and after the closing date will not be considered.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered.,
Information Technology, LLB, Finance, Audit, Safety Management and Supply Chain Management.
|Northern Cape [x2]|
End User Field Technicians, Functional Support
|Kwa-Zulu Natal [x5]|
End User Field Technicians, Agent IT Service Desk, Data Centre Facilities and Project Administrator
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV, certified copies of original qualifications including matric certificate and a copy of SA ID document.
Send CV’s to the applicable province you are applying for and indicate clearly the field of interest on the subject.