The Provincial Department of Public Works, Roads and Infrastructure invites applications for Graduate Internship opportunities that currently exist in our offices throughout the province.
Unemployed South African youth (Graduates requiring workplace experience), who have never participated in any Public Service Graduate Internship programme in any government department are invited to apply.
Requirements / References:
- Head Office – Polokwane
- Strategic Management – Ref No: S.5/81-Strat. Man (X5 posts)
- Legal Services – Ref No: S.5/81-Legal Serv
- Finance – Ref No: S.5/81-Finance
- EPWP – Ref No: S.5/81-EPWP
- Roads Infrastructure – Ref No: S.5/81-Rd. Infra
- Project Management – Ref No: S.5/81- Proj. Man
- Property Management – Ref No: S.5/81- Prop. Man
- Corporate Services – Ref No: S.5/81- Corp. Serv
- HoD’s office – Ref: S.5/81-HoD (X2 Posts)
- Mopani (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Mop. Dist. Dir,
- Capricorn (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Cap. Dist. Dir,
- Waterberg (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Wat. Dist. Dir
- Sekhukhune (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Sekh. Dist. Dir
- Vhembe (N.D in Management Assistant) – Ref No: S.5/81- Vhem. Dist. Dir
NB. Applications must have participated in any Internship Programme before. Successful Interns will be appointed for a period of 24 months commencing 01 April 2022 – 30 march 2024. Interns will receive a monthly stipend as determined by the Department of Public Service and Administration.
How to Apply
The application form must be accompanied by an updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of I.D and Relevant qualifications to the post. The copies need not be cirtified, only shortlisted persons will be required to bring certified documents to the Interview.
Applications Must be directed to the following addresses:
The Department of Public Works, Roads & Infrastructure, Private Bag X 9490, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand deliver at Works Tower Building, 43 Church Street, Polokwane.
Or e-mail to Mr. Colin Harmse and Ms. Shonisani Ralushayi at:
- HoD’s office: S.5-81-HoD@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Strategic Management: S.5-81-Strat.Man@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Legal Services: S.5-81-LegalServ@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Finance: S.5-81-Finance@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Corporate Services: S.5-81-Corp.firstname.lastname@example.org
- EPWP: S.5-81-EPWP@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Roads Infrastructure: S.5-81-Rd.Infra@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Project Management: S.5-81-Proj.Man@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Property Management: S.5-81-Prop.Man@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
Private Bag X9378, Polokwane, 0700 or Hand deliver at 15 Landros Mare Street, Polokwane next to Correctional Services
Or e-mail to MR. Netshia S at: S.5-81-Cap.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
Private Bag X02, Chuenespoort, 0745 or Hand deliver at Lebowakgomo Zone A next to Traffic Department
Or e-mail to MS. Madiba R.S. at: S.5-81-Sekh.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
Private Bag X9576, Giyani, 0826 or Hand deliver at former Parliamentary Buildings next to LIMDEV offices
Or e-mail to MS. Bila P. at: S.5-81- Mop.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
Private Bag X2248, Sibasa, 0790 or Hand deliver at Cnr. Traffic and SAPS Street (Opposite Raluswielo School)
Or email to MR. Mavhungu M.F. at: S.5-81-Vhem.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
Private Bag X1028, Modimolle, 0510 or Hand deliver to Cnr. Thabo Mbeki & Elias Motsoaledi Street
Or e-mail to MR. Thobane P.F at: S.5-81-Wat.Dist.Dir@dpw.limpopo.gov.za
- Persons in possession of foreign qualifications should attach the SAQA evaluation report.
- Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Security Clearance process.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.