Coca Cola is looking for candidates with Grade 12 for a Warehouse Learnership Programme.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees.
Include but not limited to:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
- Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
- Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
- Maintaining stock balances
- Safe delivery of stock to customers
- Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods.
- Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
- The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
- Picking of stock
- The financial impact of stock on the business
- Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
- Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
- The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
- Stock take procedures
- Grade 12 / Matric with Maths and Science
- Advantageous: Diploma in Logistics Management will be an added advantage (Not required)
- No Experience required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams