At South African Tourism, Our Graduate Internship Programme is an intensive cross functional programme which offers graduates opportunities to gain hands-on work experience in the Tourism Sector.
Office Intern Duration: 12 Months Contract Reference No: SAT 141
Eligibility / Requirements:
• Any Graduate who has completed a Diploma/Degree/ equivalent with no previous internship programme experience.
What to Expect:
• Exposure to the broader Tourism business,
• Involvement in real business projects,
• Engagement with various stakeholders in the sector
Opportunities exists in the following business units and fields of study:
• Business Unit: France Office
• Field of study: Travel and Tourism
• Passionate about travel and tourism.
• Eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and influencing skills. • Good written and verbal communication in English.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Cross functional interest.
• High energy with commitment towards high standards. • Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Fluent in French and English
• Based in Paris
• Fully vaccinated
How to apply
Should you be interested, please apply by emailing your CV and Academic Transcript to: email@example.com