First National Bank (FNB) Jobs near me: Trainees Posts Applications
Purpose: Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning.
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives.
- the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives.
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful.
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments.
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the FNB: Graduate Programme 2023