The South African Police Service (SAPS) is recruiting entry Level Police Trainees who want to pursue career in policing for enlistment in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme (BPDLP).
SAPS invites applicants who are between 18 and under 30 years of age to apply.
Remuneration is R4500 per month.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Energetic and intelligent
- Physically and mentally fit
- South African citizen
- Must have matric
- Proficient in English and one other official language
- No previous criminal convictions
- No visible tattoos
- Code 4 and above in English (advantageous)
- Valid driver’s license (advantageous)
Applications must be hand delivered timeously at the relevant address. Click here to find out where to submit.
Late applications will not be considered.
Applicants will have to take the oath of office and undergo and pass a medical and physical fitness examination.