Fidelity Services Group is offering unemployed youths an opportunity to embark on a unique 18 months development programme.
The programme will equip the graduates with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to lead a team in the business, providing you with an opportunity to transition into an identified role within the organization. During your time you will be developing knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as personal characteristics that will enable you to lead, show innovation and implement agreed strategies with ambition, passion, and urgency.
- Provide graduates the opportunity to be a part of an accelerated development programme
- Ensure that a developmental pipeline is created for key roles within business units.
Required Fields of study::
Qualifications such as but not limited to, fields including:
- Business Management,
- Marketing and Communications,
- Computer Science,
- Criminal Investigation,
- or equivalent qualifications
NB. Postgraduate is advantageous.
Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to plan
- Leadership qualities
- Organisational skills
- Control of projects and other responsibilities.
How to Apply
Please note: Candidates
- Must be Based or willing to relocate to Johannesburg
- Have a Valid driver’s license
- Clear criminal record
- Must be fully computer literate on MS Office suite
- Willingness to job rotate and be away from the appointed place of work.