Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry-leading health business? We have an exciting Contact Centre Learnership available momentum Metropolitan Holdings, which will commence on 01 February 2023 and be completed on 31 January 2024.
- Completed Grade 12 (Matric) Certificate.
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematical literacy with minimum 40%.
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%.
- Computer Literacy is an added advantage.
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme.
What you’ll need:
Successful candidates must:
- Be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Be available from 01 February 2023 to 31 January 2024
- Be able to commute to the workplace on their own.
- Not be studying (part-time or full-time) at the tertiary level during the duration of the Learnership
- Not have completed the same leadership previously.
How to Apply
NB. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply