Verso Financial Services invites unemployed youth to apply for INSETA Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
POSITION: INSETA INTERNSHIP FOR AN EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS)
Matric with a degree or 3-year national diploma or your latest exam result should you be a 3rd year student.
POSITION: INSETA INTERNSHIP FOR A JUNIOR FINANCE CLERK (FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS)
Matric with a degree/ diploma in Financial Accounting or Financial Administration or equivalent.
- Must be South African citizen;
- Must be unemployed and between the ages of 18 to 35 years;
- May not be on more than one INSETA funded programme within a 12-month period;
- If previously exited an INSETA funded programme prior to completion will not be considered; and
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the contract of employment entered into with the employer and the performance requirement of the internship programme.
How to apply
Those that meet the above-mentioned requirements, and/or have other proven relevant skills or qualifications, should submit a detailed CV for the attention of Karin Smit e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 28 October 2022.
In submitting your information to Verso, you hereby allow us to collect your personal information and process it for the purpose of recruiting for this position.
Should you not receive a response from us by 30 November 2022, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Please note that the Verso Group may delete or expire jobs at any time.