Edward Snell & Co (Pty) Ltd together with SESTO is embarking upon a Food & Beverage Learnership NQF 3 through FoodBev SETA, which will run from 01 March 2023 to 29 February 2024.
NB: JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET DAILY UPDATES OF AVAILABLE JOBS.
The company invites mature unemployed applicants to apply for the above learnership and the requirements thereof are:
- Grade 12 or Equivalent (with a minimum of 5O% in 2 languages and Mathematics).
- Applicants must be fit to work on a Packaging Line.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply (they must provide a certificate from a medical practitioner).
- Applicants should be flexible and demonstrate willingness to learn and work.
- Applicants must not be registered with any other learnership at the time of making this application.
- Only applicants unemployed or require work experience will be considered.
At the completion of the learnership programme, the learner will be able to demonstrate the understanding and be competent in:
- Applying Health and Safety Regulations.
- First Line Maintenance.
- Operating in the following packaging processes, filling, operating and labelling.
- Problem Solving.
- Execution of quality standards.
How to apply
All applicants will be assessed for suitability for the learnership before entering into a learnership agreement. if you believe you have what it takes to participate in the above learnership, kindly e-mail your CV, Certified copy of 10 and Qualifications to Patience at email@example.com, or deliver it by hand @ Edward Snell offices Cnr Diesel and Furnace Road, Isando, 1600
If you have not heard from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.