The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The OPFA is currently recruiting legal candidates to embark on an outstanding development
opportunity. The learnership will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
Minimum Requirements and Key Competencies:
- LLB Degree
- Certificate in Pension Funds law (Added advantage)
- Practical Legal Training (Added Advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Communication and listening skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, planning and organising, resilience
- Ability to analyse, interpret, solve problems and making of legal arguments to reach a conclusion
- Good writing skills with the ability to express complex concepts
- Ability to make investigative decisions in the resolution of complaints
How to apply
Interested persons should apply in writing by submitting their application, inclusive of letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com. People with disability are encouraged to apply.