Volvo Trucks Southern Africa invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Internship HR Programme 2022 / 2023.
Volvo Trucks Southern Africa is offering an exciting opportunity for a graduate to get exposure in various HR functions. The position is based in Boksburg. The successful candidate will have exposure to following areas within the Human Resources Department.
- To support with general HR and Benefits administration.
- Human resource administration and maintenance of records and systems as required.
- To support with the sorting and checking of labels for boxes for storage and arrange for storage.
- To support with employee filing.
- To support the Recruitment Specialist with all administration tasks e.g. Credit Checks and schedule interviews etc.
- To support with HR projects as agreed by HR Manager.
- Participation in the development and delivery of company induction process for new starters.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and HR best practice.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the HR Department.
- Diploma/Degree in: Human Resources.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office – confident in PowerPoint and Excel advantageous).
- Attention to detail.
- Detail Oriented.
- Able to multi-task.
- Time management.
- Administration Skills.
- Ability to work under the pressure.