Mercedes-Benz South Africa Careers : Internships Applications
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (MBSA) is offering a unique development opportunity for suitably qualified and unemployed graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study
- Exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- Coaching and mentoring support
Diploma / Degree (NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance / Accounting
- Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
How to apply
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Click here to apply online for the Mercedes-Benz: Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65%+ will be an advantage
- Closing date for entries is 27 January 2023
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us by the 24 February 2023 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.