Mercedes-Benz SA Bursaries Applications
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa invites South African students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa – Pretoria Bursary Programme and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participants financial aid for studies.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of your choice*
- Tuition fees, accommodation/transport expenses, stipend, textbooks and digital allowances are paid for*
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria (Menlyn Maine) during your school vacations*
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying *Conditions apply
Who can apply?
South African citizens currently in Grade 12 and learners studying or intending to study Full Time at a South African institution, in the following academic fields of study:
- Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Software Development etc.
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
- Law – Legal and Compliance
- Business Studies – Sales, After-sales, Marketing and Communications
Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
Shortlisted applicants may be requested to undergo psychometric assessments.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Mercedes-Benz Bursary Application 2023
(Reference number: MER00025LJ)
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and apply.
Applications should be done online via the Daimler Career(s) website: Mercedes-Benz Careers
(Click on Job Search, Select Country and Business Entity).
Attachments: In your application please include the following documents and ensure that the file size is small enough to upload.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copy of your Grade 11/12 results, or recent full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)