NedBank is hiring: Internship Posts Applications
Nedbank invites unemployed graduates to apply for Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2023.
Role Purpose: To assist with the implementation of the business intelligence philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Compile; maintain and monitor economic; industry and other data series through research and analysis.
- Make recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis (including statistical and analytical reporting)
- Identify and interpret relevant information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships, troubleshoot and escalate exceptions.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of output through regular data quality reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Information Technology,
- Data Science,
- Statistical Mathematics.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for the NedBank: Analyst Graduate Trainee Programme 2023