[APPLY] Internship Jobs – Proudly South African Careers
Proudly South African invites applications from suitably and highly
driven candidates for an Internship within the Finance Department
and Marketing Department.
STIPEND: R6 000.00 per month
12 month’s fixed term contract
- Matric exemption.
- Finance Intern – Bachelor of Commerce – Accounting.
- Marketing Intern – N6 Certificate in Marketing.
- Appropriate recognized post- graduate qualification and any experience will be advantageous.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, internally and externally
- Good facilitation and communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good time-management skills
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates must indicate the Internship they are interested in by quoting the Reference Number in their subject line and attach a detailed CV with copies of qualifications. Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com
Correspondence will only be limited to short-listed candidates.
Proudly South African reserves the rights not to fill this position.