Tracker Connect is offering the opportunity of a lifetime to 25 of South Africa’s young people with great potential, through a Call Centre Learnership NQF Level 4 which will be based at Tracker Head Office in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the Learnership is to capacitate young unemployed youth with call centre skills, experience and knowledge required to deliver excellent customer service.
- Becoming a one- stop call resolution employee.
- Capturing and updating of information
- Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in highly pressurised environment.
- Ability to market and sell products.
- Proactively Upselling and cross selling different products.
- Knowledge on how to view invoices, adjustments, advance payments, credit notes and payment allocations.
- Handling of electronic communication
- Assistance with data- integrity campaigns
- Contracting and scheduling and understanding of Tracker systems.
- Grade 12 / Matric with a D symbol pass in English
- Be a South African Citizen in possession of a valid SA ID
- Age between 18 and 35
- Currently be unemployed and not studying fulltime.
Skills and Competencies:
- A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times
- The ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi skilling is required
- Basic computer skills