Department of Tourism invites unemployed youth to apply for Professional Cookery Learnership Programme 2023.
The Department of Tourism invites youth from the North West Province to apply for the Professional Cookery Learnership Programme 2023.
This 12-month programme is targeted at unemployed youth to widen employment opportunities in the hospitality and tourism sector.
Stipend: The beneficiary shall receive a daily stipend of R150
- Applicants should be between the age of 18-35
- Matric with fluency in English or with preferably a Tourism and Hospitality Qualification (provide certified copies of certificates)
- CV must be accompanied by a motivational letter
- Certified ID copy
- Proof of residence, and any other relevant certificate
- Beneficiaries who have previously participated in the Department’s learnership or skills programmes should declare in the motivational letter
How to apply
Send application to: email@example.com
Note: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Enquiries: Tourism World and Networx for Career Development
Tel: 0682014104, or e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org