VACANCIES – Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) Internships Applications
Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Communication Internship Programme 2023.
INTERN: COMMUNICATIONSRef: COM/INTERN/04/2023
Stipend: R8000 per month
CENTRE: HEAD OFFICE (Johannesburg)
- Three Year National Diploma, or Bachelor’s Degree in
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Strong Writing Skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic familiarity with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
It is mandatory that an applicant submit the following:
- Certified copies of ID and Qualifications.
- Telephone details and e-mail addresses of three contactable referees.
How to apply
A motivation letter and the above-mentioned documents must be sent to,
P.O. Box 32175, Braamfontein, 2017 or hand delivered to this this address:
No:02 Kotze Street,
Women’s jail, East Wing
Please note for Communications intern programme preference will be given to (White Females; Indian Females; Coloured Females).
For enquiries (Not Applications), contact Mr. Khuliso Tshivhase (HR Generalist) at:
Tel: 011 403 7182
No late applications will be accepted.