Sibanye-Stillwater invites unemployed students to apply for Miner Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
Minimum Required Qualification:
- A minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Educational Certificate, in order to be accepted onto the Blasting Certificate Programme
- Achieve a Psychometric evaluation outcome score of 3 or higher
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Highest Aggregate in Pure Mathematics and English in Grade 12
- Applicants who achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Shortlisted applicants will need to undergo an interview process, Psychometric assessment and screening, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- Applicants must upload CV, certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
- All foreign qualifications must have SAQA verification