Applications are hereby invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor’ss degree/ National Diploma (NQF6/NQF7) at a Public Higher Education Institution in South Africa and wish to be placed in SANParks for a period of one year with a monthly stipend of R6,030.00.
SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the programme.
- Diploma / Degree in Library Information Science / Archival Science or Multimedia Studies
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of their Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts, and ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date, and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority.
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process.
- SANParks reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
How to apply
Please send your application accompanied by a Cover letter stating the position clearly, Curriculum Vitae, and certified copies of qualifications and ID document to:
South African National Parks
Human Resource Intern
P O Box 787
For attention: Makhosazana Mgabi
E-mail: email@example.com (please quote the name of the position applying for on the subject line).
If you do not receive any response from us within 21 days, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.