PPC Africa is recruiting and invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the 2023 Engineering Learnership Programme.
|Hercules, Pretoria, Gauteng
- This is a developmental position which requires technical aptitude, interpersonal and innovative skills.
- Suitable candidates should be self-disciplined and willing to learn.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Suitable candidates should be able to attend training at PPC Sure Academy (Fitter) to complete their training phases as and when required.
- Grade 12
- Code 8 (EB) driver’s license would be advantageous
- N2 with Engineering Subjects in the following trades:
- Fitting and Turning Trade Theory
- Engineering Science
- Engineering Drawings
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment medical examination
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities will include excellent customer service, overtime and willingness to assist in additional tasks when needed.
How to apply
PPC considers Company strategy, Diversity and Inclusion, including Employment Equity and Succession Plan, region and geographical location of the position as well as overall business requirements when recruiting for any position within the company.