Banking Sector Education and Training Authority (BANKSETA) invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Kuyasa Banking Sector Learnership Programme 2023 / 2024.
- BANKSETA is the Banking Sector Education and Training Authority, focused on skills development and transformation in the banking and microfinance sector in South Africa.
- Their goals include people development, skills development, reducing unemployment, and fostering positive change.
- They are known for their professionalism and accountability, as evidenced by successive years of unqualified audits.
How to Apply:
Important Criteria for Applicants:
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with at least 50% in English AND at least 50% in Accounting OR at least 50% in Mathematics OR at least 60% in Maths Literacy.
- Other requirements:
- You should have a clear credit history (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 as of 1 February 2024.
- You should be currently unemployed.
- You must not be participating in any other learnership.
- You should not be involved in any other studies from 1 February 2024.
- Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens with a valid SA ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English is required.
- The learnership offers 1 year of work experience and an NQF Level 8 qualification relevant to the banking sector.
- A monthly allowance of R3,500 will be paid to successful applicants.
- There are no fees required throughout the application process.
- Prepare the following documents:
- Application form 2023
- Send these documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants should be prepared to attend formal academic training.
For further information, you can contact BANKSETA at 011 805 9661.
Interested individuals should carefully review the requirements and follow the application process to take advantage of this opportunity. Good luck to all the applicants!