The following are vacancies / jobs are available at our nation wide Boxer Superstores:
At Boxer, a cashier is answerable for retaining track of all of the business and gathering cash from the customers in the store’s cash record.
Dusting, sweeping, and vacuuming are some of the job that the cleaner will work. They will also vindicate and stock the required provider.
Warehouse General Workers Posts:
Warehouse general workers are in control of moving and storing goods in order to meet the needs of their customers. They also put together and load stock for transportation.
The administrative officer will provide administrative contributions to all workers, including managing their inquiry and make sure that the office is running easily. Aside from daily reports, the officer will also help with the drafting and categorising of office providers.
Store Manager Posts:
Store managers are in control of managing the different activities in a store, like the employing and teaching staff members, marketing plan, and retain the customer happy.
– Grade 10 up to 12 can apply.
– No experience needed as training will be provided.
– Tertiary qualifications will be an added advantage.
– No person with criminal record allowed to apply.
Job Key Responsibilities:
– Make sure to handle the client satisfaction Know that customers are always right Dealing with customers’ needs.
– Upgrade the store’s settlements by performing business operations in a booking way.
– Build and excel agreements, spending and successful goals.
– Build satisfaction by applying powerful spending management.
– Make sure that HR practices in staffing and potential procedures are up to standard. Discerning stock management in our store.
– Make sure lower possibilities through strong power, clear communication, and occupation execution executives.
– Follow the Company’s policies and procedures.
– By leaving the Company principles, you can guarantee an environment of planning and positive resolution.
About Boxer Superstore:
Boxer Superstore is one of the fast‐moving deflation supermarkets in Southern Africa. With a firm set of human‐centred aim and usefulness. We have statute individually as Africa’s best‐loved deflation supermarket.
Boxer Superstore was built in April, 1977 Kwazulu Natal’s Empangeni community. Now if we can take a look Boxer is a national supermarket with a group of over 280 stores and 19 000+ employees. Our aim is not only to sell and get profit, but we also aim to increase the employment rate and decrease poverty and unemployment rate in the country.
We have been listed in the manufacturing of retail and wholesale. The boxer superstore has a wide selection of career opportunities available over 9 provinces of South Africa.