Closing Date: 2024/02/29
Reference Number: ETH/2023/44846
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment to the following election related temporary positions in the administration of the Electoral Commission, a state institution established by Chapter 9 of the Constitution.
• Must be an SA citizen.
• Must be a registered voter.
• In the last five years must not have held political office or been a candidate in an election or have been politically active for a political party or campaigning for a political party.
• In the last five years must not have been elected to office in an organisation that has party political affiliations or aims.
• As far as possible, must have some training or professional/administrative experience. (Consideration will be given to the youth and unemployed under this provision.)
• Must not have been convicted of a serious criminal offence(s).
• Must be proficient in any of the local languages of the municipality.
• Must always demonstrate impartiality.
• Professional and courteous conduct.
Apply for Job