INTERNSHIPS APPLICATIONS FOR UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES (17 POSTS)
R 5000,00 PER MONTH x24 MONTHS
- A three (3) year degree or equivalent.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• To run the anti-alcohol abuse campaign
• To ensure that projects are managed in their entirety across all university departments
• to coordinate projects in universities
• To provide constructive feedbacks and reporting to Social Accountability Division
• Planning of anti-alcohol abuse events in universities
• Plan and manage services provided by external stakeholders
• Leading, communicating clearly, team motivation and conflict resolution
• Motivating team members and students
• Relay anti-alcohol abuse messages
To qualify for the ECLB Internship programme, a candidate should:
• Be unemployed graduate between 20 and 35 years of age
• Have completed a Degree / National Diploma (NQF 6) or Honours or Masters in the under-mentioned disciplines / fields of study from accredited Institutions of Higher Learning
• Must be a South African
• Must have not participated in any Internship in the Public Service
FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS:
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE ANY APPOINTMENT FOR THIS POSITION. WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Forward your application letter, CV and certified copies of your certified academic certificates for the attention of: The Chief Executive Officer, Eastern Cape Liquor Board, P.O. Box 15147. BEACON BAY, 5205. Hand deliver to: Eastern Cape Liquor Board, SHOP No. 10, Beacon Bay Crossing. Beacon Bay, 5247. Faxed and email applications will not be accepted.
Enquiries: Masixole Kwinana, on tel: (043) 7000 900 / 082 675 0059