INTERNSHIP (10 POSTS)
R 5000,00 PER MONTH x24 MONTHS
The Liquor Board is an equal opportunity organization. The organization is looking for interns to be exposed in the following fields of work for a period of 24 months subject to the conditions of its internship programme.
To qualify for the ECLB Internship programme, a candidate should:
• Be unemployed graduate between 20 and 35 years of age
• Have completed a Degree / National Diploma (NOF 6) or Honours or Masters in the under-mentioned disciplines / fields of study from accredited Institutions of Higher Learning
• Must be a South African
• Must have not participated in any Internship in the Public Service.
Relevant Degree / Diploma
- Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
- Supply Chain Management
- Corporate governance / Public Management
- Public Relations / Communications
Should you not receive any correspondence within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application as being unsuccessful. NB: Due to the number of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will receive correspondence, however the Board would like to thank you for showing interest. Please note: NO 283 APPLICATION FORMS OR FAX / EMAIL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS:
THE BOARD RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE ANY APPOINTMENT FOR THIS POSITION. WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION.
Forward your application letter, CV and certified copies of your certified academic certificates for the attention of: The Chief Executive Officer, Eastern Cape Liquor Board, P.O. Box 15147. BEACON BAY, 5205. Hand deliver to: Eastern Cape Liquor Board, SHOP No. 10, Beacon Bay Crossing. Beacon Bay, 5247. Faxed and email applications will not be accepted.
Enquiries: Masixole Kwinana, on tel: (043) 7000 900 / 082 675 0059