This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF Level 5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. The BANKSETA welcomes applications from Persons with Disabilities.
A monthly allowance of R3 500 will be paid to the successful applicants.
- Valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting OR a minimum of 50% in Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy.
- Currently unemployed.
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record.
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 July 2021.
- Currently not participating in a learnership.
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered.
- Detail Orientation
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
- Self Confidence/Resilience
How to Apply
To Apply send us your CV, Application form, certified ID and a copy of your Matric Certificate via the following methods:
- Via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp your CV or application form to 076 682 8731
To apply Online follow this registration link: https//bankseta.lulaway.co.za/register
- All application forms or CV’s are to be submitted before 15 April 2021 via above mentioned methods.
- Candidates not contacted for an interview by 30 May 2021, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- Employment equity targets will apply.
The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training.
NB. Lulaway Holdings is the ONLY authorized recruitment provider by BANKSETA for this Learnership.
For further info contact: 010 140 9510