CAREERS: Employment Opportunity for Youth as C0vid-19 Screeners
Unemployed youth are invited to apply for the role of C0vid-19 screener at schools near you. Applicants must not be currently working or studying and must be aged between 18-34 years old.
C0vid-19 Screeners will be responsible for ensuring adherence to C0vid-19 standard operating procedures. They will supervise social distancing among school children all the time, take and register temperatures and vital signs- and sanitise learners, educators and visitors. Screeners will also have to compile weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
- Good organisational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children and young adults
- Only residents can apply
- Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to manage groups of learner and deal with challenging behaviour.
- Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
- Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply.