University Of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application for 2022 Academic Year
Checklist for applying
- Have the requirements for study choices been met? Click HERE to view the 2022 Undergraduate Prospectus for more information on minimum entrance requirements.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12 (see process below).
Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified
- Eensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif.
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments.
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
Click HERE to apply online for FREE
- Please click HERE to consult the 2022 Undergraduate Prospectus to ensure you meet the minimum entrance requirements before applying.
- Applicants may only apply for two study choices. These study choices may not be amended once they have been chosen.
- In the case of applicants re-writing Grade 12 subjects, applications will be processed on the current results available. If Grade 12 has been written more than once then your combined results must be submitted with your application.
- Applicants writing the National Senior Certificate (NSC) through IEB or SACAI examining bodies can apply online by selecting “National Senior Certificate” under the Results Detail page of the online application process.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.