Sasol is hiring : General Workers (Entry level Machine Operator)
As a General Worker, you will be trained and licensed as an underground Machine Operator. An Operator in production provides support in the operation of machines for a specific mine/section within the Sasol Mining environment, to achieve production requirements in a safe manner.
NB: JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET DAILY UPDATES OF AVAILABLE JOBS.
- Ensure machine is constantly in a safe operable condition (completion of pre-check list)
- Demonstrate skill in the operation of machine
- Execution of daily tasks as per instructions and/or planned schedule
- Identification of any abnormal conditions and reporting thereof
- Operate one mining production machine
- Apply relevant knowledge and skills of machines, tools and equipment to adhere to standards and production targets
- Visual inspection of working environment to ensure safety standards are adhered to and report any unsafe conditions
- Complete assigned tasks accurately and ensure working areas and machinery are clean and in good condition
- Function efficiently and effectively as part of a team to work towards achieving team goals
- Sensitive on how your actions affect the cost of your team, identify and act on cost-saving initiatives.
- Grade 12 / N3 / NCV Level 4 or Equivalent
- Driver’s license – minimum code 08
- Able to obtain a Medical certificate of fitness
How to Apply
Please visit https://txthr.com/sasol/listing/operator and tap on OPERATOR
NB. Candidates will be contacted throughout the period of 2022/2023 as appointments will be done continuously.