CashBuild Job Vacancies: Youth Employment Service (YES) Programme.
The YES programme is a 12-month quality work experience, that equips unemployed youth with a toolkit to further their career.
YES youth must be:
- Black, in accordance with the BEE definition,
- Between the ages of 18 and 34;
- Must be South African citizen.
- Must have a Grade 12 certificate
How to Apply
Take the following steps to Apply:
- 1) Go to: https://www.careers-page.com/cashbuild-careers
- 2) Scroll down to see listed positions
- 3) Search “Yes Programme” or “Y4Y Programme” to view listed Yes programmes
NB. Please take note of the location when applying
The Youth Employment Service (YES) is a pioneering, business-driven initiative which has partnered with government and labour to tackle South Africa’s youth unemployment crisis and create a future that works. Together, we create thousands of 12-month quality work experiences for youth in South Africa.