We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning
- Responsible for providing excellent client service by fulfilling and exceeding the client’s expressed need (Save, Transact, Credit and Insure).
- Accurately and timeously, gather and capture client information for loan approvals and conduct deposit/enquiry transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining skill, knowledge and competency in order to sell Global One in the interest of the client.
- Presenting and conducting self in accordance with brand expectations.
How to Apply
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
Skills / Knowledge
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
Skills and Competencies
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
In a CV
- Make it easy to read. Use bullet points and short sentences, use bold fonts to make certain things stand out, keep paragraphs short and space things out so they don’t look overcrowded
- Say the important stuff first. Don’t start with your school marks and your first job at the fish-and-chip shop, says Simon. Put your most recent, most relevant work experience first.
- Pay attention to detail. “One spelling mistake and that CV lands in my rubbish bin, without fail,” says Esmaré
- Stand out. Your boss is probably looking through a pile of CVs, so you need to make yours memorable. How? By writing a great covering letter. “It’s your opportunity to stand out from the rest, so use it!” says Esmaré. “Make it easier for the person going through the CVs to pick yours!”