Youth Employment Services (Y.E.S) Learnership Opportunities Application : GWK
Youth Employment Services (Y.E.S) Learners Opportunity GWK participates in the YES Campaign (YES is a collaborative economic enabler led by business with government and labour for youth) Through the YES Campaign successful applicants get one-year work-based experience in a chosen field.
Main objectives of the role:
- Gain practical experience;
- Increase own understanding of the work involved in a field;
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 29 years of age
- Currently unemployed
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups currently residing in our fence line communities (proof of residence required)
Qualifications: • National Senior Certificate
Functional roles: HR, legal, risk management, finance, marketing, supply chain, IT or technical roles
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to GWK Talent Management by fax (086 682 3183) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applicants who do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date for applications, may assume that their applications were unsuccessful. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.