EThekwini Municipality invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
eThekwini Municipality is offering excellent bursary opportunities to South African citizens.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be offered for the following fields of study:
- BSC/ B Eng: Civil;
- BSC/ B Eng: Electrical (Heavy Current);
- BSC/ B Eng: Mechanical Engineering
- BSC Architecture;
- BSC in Property Development
Applications from students who are only due to start their studies in 2023 must include proof of their acceptance from a South African public university and matric results.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen;
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric;
- Strong academic record;
- Studying or plan to study full-time towards an undergraduate qualification in one of the above-mentioned fields of study;
- Studying or plan to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution.
- Acceptance to study for the above qualifications.
- Applicants will be required to undergo an assessment as part of the process for consideration.
The benefits of the bursary include:
- Accommodation fees,
- Tuition fees,
- Examination fees,
- A book allowance and a once off computer allowance on the second year of study (subject to compliance with the agreement).
How to apply
NB. Preference will be given to applicants who have passed at least their first year of studies at a recognized institution, and applicants must include their full academic record.