Eskom invites unemployed youth in South Africa to submit applications for the Learnership Programme 2024.
Eskom, a South African electricity public utility, is offering a Workplace Integration Programme. This program is a 12-month opportunity. Here are the key details of the program:
Position: Workplace Integration Programme
Vacancy Type: External/Internal
Task Grade: L07
Area of Specialization: N/A
Business Unit: Group Capital
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Aged between 18 to 34.
- Should not have been employed permanently with a single employer continuously for more than 1 year.
- Should not have participated or registered on the Workplace Integration Learning program initiative before.
- Should not be studying full-time in the year of employment.
How to Apply:
Skills and Competencies:
- Team player
- Knowledge of Eskom’s Policies and procedures
- Communication Skills
- Sound interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Liaising Skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete tasks within agreed timelines.
- Deliver assigned work accurately, consistently, within agreed timelines, and as per the agreed program.
- Ensure all work meets quality standards within timelines.
- Comply with relevant policies, procedures, and standards of the business.
- Demonstrate effective self-management through the completion of assigned tasks and activities.
- Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd is South Africa’s electricity public utility.
- It was established in 1923 as the Electricity Supply Commission and represents South Africa in the Southern African Power Pool.
- Eskom generates electricity using various sources, including coal, water, wind, nuclear, and liquid fuels.
- If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. Preference may be given to candidates from under-represented designated groups, but this is not limited.
- Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
- Eskom is committed to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace.
For Assistance with this Advertisement, Please Email: email@example.com