When you join FNB, you can expect more than just a salary and basic benefits. We believe our people give their all and in return, we’re committed to looking after our people and creating a great work experience that is rewarding on every level.
At FNB, we’re a lot more than just banking, finance and numbers. We strongly believe in helping to create a better world. And not just through the work we do on a daily basis that impacts our customers and the industry, but through inspiring and encouraging our people to get involved in projects outside their day jobs.
Part-time job description
- To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning,
- Providing excellent client service and assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self-service channels.
- In doing so, gain the knowledge, skills and experience required for service consulting.
- Basic calculations
- How to engage with people
- Clarity and understanding of own aspirations, being ambitious and keen to learn.
HOW TO APPLY
- Knowledge of bank branch environments
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
FNB is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
FNB is the non-bank bank. So working here is not going to be like working at any other financial institution. Every FNBer has their own unique story to tell. So find out why they love working at FNB and what excites them about coming to work every day.
FirstRand is known for delivering on its promises. It’s a reputation that stems from our unique philosophy of owner-management. This philosophy was created by our founders, entrepreneurs who understood the value of treating their employees like owners so that every employee, regardless of their position, is fully empowered to make a real contribution to the group’s success. With empowerment comes commitment and accountability and this has been the cornerstone to our sustained outperformance. Our philosophy guides how our people behave to deliver the best results for our customers, society, shareholders and each other.
Be deeply invested
Care for the business as if it were your own.
Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
Value our differences
Continue to build an environment that values differences, an environment where everyone’s views and contributions can be heard and seen. Stay focused on the talent and ability of those around you, and not only their similarity to you. Be inclusive, gracious, decent and humble. Listen, reflect and only then respond.
Build trust not territory
Create a culture of sharing. Work together and build trust into all your relationships. We are team players who act for the long-term interests of the group, not self-interest or the short term. Everyone is encouraged to contribute outside their area of expertise, so we can unlock our collective wisdom and achieve the very best results.