The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed youth who conform to the requirements for participation in a twelve (12) months’ Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship in all the Provinces. The Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Must be between ages 18 – 35
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post
- Applicants must be residents of the Provinces where the post is advertised
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions (complete separate application form for each post reference number)
NB: Stipend will be as determined by the Safety and Security Sector Education and Training Authority (SASSETA).
- Study of the crimes around the station’s precinct
- Study the causes of crime around the station’s precinct
- Study the impact/effects of crime around the area
- Analyse the data to determine why the crime was committed and find ways to:
(ii) Detect and prevent further criminal behaviour
- Only the official application form for the Workplace Integrated Learning (WIL) Internship (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly indicated on the application form. HERE ARE THE POSTS
- A Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form and *proof of residence.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications obtained must also be submitted and attached to application. Certified copies should not be older than 3 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered *only certificate of qualifications will be accepted, and not a statement of results.